Fabricator welder required for heavy steelwork for telecommunication towers.
Based in the Brierley Hill area. Looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Must be able to read drawings.
EN1090 coding in MIG or MAG is preferable, however training can be given for the right candidate.
Working up to 40mm carbon steel, oxy acetylene cutting with the operation of hand tools to fit parts ready for welding.
The role will be to carry out the preparation of parts to then fit and weld.
Personal Characteristics & skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to adapt positively to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to solve problems.
Hours & salary.
Standard hours are- 7.00am to 3.45pm
Lunch break is 1.00pm to 1.30pm
Overtime is available when workload is suited
Starting salary will be £13.50ph
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- MIG welding: 1 year (preferred)
- Fabrication: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Brierley Hill (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Brierley Hill: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: FabWel
|Job Category||Employment Opportunities|